Friday, August 14, 2009

Bits and Pieces

A friend of Anna (who was an awesome FNB member while she was here) visited her and took some photos at FNB. You can find them here (scroll down). Hurray! I'd put some up here, but this computer sucks too much to resize them or anything.

-----------------------

My friends in Food Not Bombs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, have a blog. It so far seems to be less about just FNB, but more about general politics/activist stuff. Still! Worth checking out. Did you hear about the huge riot/protest in KL recently? Crazy stuff.

-----------------------

I left some of the FNB cooking zines (Sugar and Snails/Slugs and Spice) at Spartacus Books before I left on my trip. And they've all sold! Hurray. I will drop some more off before I go.

For those that don't know, the zine is filled with vegan/vegetarian recipes and stories. Some of the recipes are things we make at FNB, some aren't. A couple are even from one of my friends in KL (see above). They are all delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment